Dear Prime Minister’s Office,
Please treat this as a Freedom of Information request.
I would like to request information about the ‘Brexit Deal’ campaign currently being led by 10 Downing Street (https://brexitdealexplained.campaign.gov...). As this may be delivered in part by other departments I am copying this request to DExEU and the Cabinet Office.
I would like to know:
1) What are the agreed objectives of this campaign?
2) How is the success of this campaign being measured?
3) What is the total budget committed to this marketing communications campaign?
4) How many social media assets in total have been developed for this campaign? Please provide a breakdown by type (blog posts, images, animations, etc)
5) How much was paid, and to whom, for online advertising? This includes promoted or paid social posts as well as display and search advertising.
6) To know if online advertising was targeted by demographics, geography, age, interests or any other criteria.
I look forward to hearing from you in due course.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now