Business Rates Accounts
Anonymous User (Ataliwyd y cyfrif) made this Rhyddid Gwybodaeth request to Brighton and Hove City Council
This request has been closed to new correspondence. Contact us if you think it should be reopened.
"In line with the Freedom of Information Act 2000, could you please provide the information below for every open/live account within your charging authority.
• Current account holder/ratepayer
• Account number
• Property reference number
• Account start date
• Address and postal code
• Correspondence or billing address
• Rateable value (RV)
• An indicator as to whether the property is occupied or empty
• Including detail of any applied exemptions where applicable
• Details of any relief applied to the account including type and amount, and start date of relief
• This may include (but is not limited to) charitable relief, discretionary reliefs, small business rates, reoccupation relief, enterprise zone relief, etc."
Warning: This message has not yet been sent for an unknown reason.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now
Gadawodd WhatDoTheyKnow anodiad ()
This request was made by an anonymous user through mySociety's now defunct FOI Register software (https://www.mysociety.org/2014/02/10/bri...). The integration has now been removed. The external URL for the request was http://foi.brighton-hove.gov.uk/requests....