Dear Birmingham City Council,
Under the Freedom of Information Act, I would like to request the following information:
1. Do you have a contract with a commercial partner to provide and maintain your bus shelter infrastructure? If yes, who is your contracted provider?
2. What are the start and end dates of your bus shelter contract, including any optional extensions?
3. What is the financial value of your contract?
4. How many bus shelters does the contract cover?
5. How many of the bus shelters covered in the contract have advertising shells? What is the breakdown of these advertising shells between traditional print and digital?
6. What restrictions are there within the contract in relation to advertising in your bus shelters – for example, are there any industries or topics that cannot be advertised?
Our reference: 45602503
Your reference: [FOI #899905 email]
Dear Scott Lloyd
Freedom of Information Act 2000
Thank you for your request received on 18 September 2022. Unfortunately,
we are unable to deal with your request for the following reason:
This is a matter for Transport for West Midlands (TfWM) is an executive
body of the West Midlands Combined Authority (WMCA) therefore please
direct your requests to the WMCA at their website.
Business Support Coordinator
Digital & Customer Support Services
NOTE: Please do not edit the subject line when replying to this email.
BIRMINGHAM CITY COUNCIL DISCLAIMER This email contains proprietary
confidential information some or all of which may be legally privileged
and/or subject to the provisions of privacy legislation. It is intended
solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, an
addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail; you must not
use, disclose, copy, print or disseminate the information contained within
this e-mail. Please notify the author immediately by replying to this
email. Any views expressed in this email are those of the individual
sender, except where the sender specifically states these to be the views
of Birmingham City Council. This email has been scanned for all viruses
and all reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure that no viruses
are present. Birmingham City Council cannot accept responsibility for any
loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.
Birmingham City Council The information contained within this e-mail (and
any attachment) sent by Birmingham City Council is confidential and may be
legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient or entity
to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient please
accept our apologies and notify the sender immediately. Unauthorised
access, use, disclosure, storage or copying is not permitted and may be
unlawful. Any e-mail including its content may be monitored and used by
Birmingham City Council for reasons of security and for monitoring
internal compliance with the office policy on staff use. E-mail blocking
software may also be used. Any views or opinions presented are solely
those of the originator and do not necessarily represent those of
Birmingham City Council. We cannot guarantee that this message or any
attachment is virus free or has not been intercepted and amended.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now