Please could you tell me your local authority’s 2019/20 annual allocated budget for the following services:
1. Out of Area Gum Activity
2. Infection Prevention & Control
3. NHS Health Checks (Enhanced Service)
4. Chlamydia Screening (Enhanced Service)
5. Emergency Hormonal Contraception (Enhanced Service)
6. IUCDs (Enhanced Service)
7. Contraceptive Implants (Enhanced Service)
8. Shared Care Drugs (Enhanced Service)
9. Nicotine Replacement Therapy (Enhanced Service)
10. Pharmacy Intermediate Care/Smoking Cessation) (Enhanced Service)
11. Supervised Consumption (Enhanced Service)
12. Needle & Syringe Service Programme (Enhanced Service)
13. Needle & Syringe Waste Collection (Enhanced Service)
14. Integrated Substance Misuse Treatment Service
15. Inpatient Drug & Alcohol Treatment
16. Tobacco Control Smokefree Service
17. IT System for Health Checks
18. Pharmacy IT System
19. Data monitoring and reporting
20. Family Support Services for those affected by substance misuse
21. Homeless Community Shelter Services
22. HIV Support
23. Troubled Family Support Services around children
24. Specialist Weight Management
25. Child Obesity
26. Adult Physical Activity
27. Alcohol Liaison Nursing Service
28. Falls Prevention Service
29. Vision Screening In Special Schools
30. School Nursing
31. Health Visiting
32. Family Nurse Partnership
33. School Screening (NCMP, Mainstream Vision Screening & Hearing Screening)
34. Speech, Language & Communication Services
35. Young Peoples Substance Misuse Team
36. Teenage Sexual Health Advice Services
37. Excess Winter Deaths
38. Community Sports Activation and Youth Sports
39. Leisure Investment
40. Business Liaison
41. Health Improvement Services
42. Business Health Promotion in EH
43. Self Harm and Sucide Prevention
44. Outdoor Gyms Maintenance
45. Arts on Prescription
46. Public Health Staffing
Thank you very much.
Dear Sir / Madam
Please quote ID 8866 on all correspondence
I am emailing to confirm the receipt of your recent request for
information to Wigan Council. This has been logged and will be forwarded
to the relevant department for action.
We will respond as soon as possible and in most cases no later than 20
working days after the receipt of your request ie 29th July 2019.
If you have any comments or questions in the meantime, please direct them
to [Wigan Council request email], or to Freedom of Information, Resources
Directorate, Wigan Council, PO Box 100, WN1 3DS
The Council does not charge for most FOI requests, but charges may be made
for actual disbursements incurred such as photocopying, printing, postage
and packaging, and only if these charges amount to more than £20.00. If a
charge is to be made, confirmation of the payment due will be given before
the information is provided and payment may be requested prior to the
provision of the information.
Your contact is Kath Peace
Freedom of Information
Legal Service - Resources Directorate
Wigan Council, PO Box 100
Town Hall, Library Street, Wigan WN1 3DS
As a public body, the Council may be required to disclose this email or
any response to it under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 unless the
information in it is covered by one of the exemptions in the Act.
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom
they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please
notify the system manager.
Email may be automatically logged, monitored and/or recorded
for legal purposes.
As a public body, the Council may be required to disclose this
email or any response to it under the Freedom of Information
Act 2000 unless the information in it is covered by one of the
exemptions in the Act.
This footnote also confirms that this email has been swept for
the presence of computer viruses.
This email has been scanned by the Symantec Email Security.cloud service.
For more information please visit http://www.symanteccloud.com
1. mailto:[Wigan Council request email]
Dear Mr Akehurst,
I am writing to respond to your recent request for information. This request has been handled under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
The response to your request is attached.
If you are unhappy with any aspect of this response, an independent senior officer will review this decision. If you are not satisfied with our response you must put your complaint in writing within 40 working days of receipt of this response giving the reasons for your complaint. You can either email [Wigan Council request email] or write to Freedom of Information at the address below.
You can also complain to the Information Commissioner, who is the regulator for Freedom of Information. Her website is https://ico.org.uk/ and her helpline number is 0303 1231113.
Her staff may ask you to exhaust our internal complaints procedure if you choose to complain to her office now.
Information Governance Officer
Legal Services – Resources Directorate
01942 827639 (internal ext 2639)
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now