Dear London School of Economics,
I would like to request, under the Freedom of Information Act, the following figures for BSc Economics (L100), for the years 2016 - 2019.
1) The number of IB students who applied for the course.
2) The number of offers given to said students.
3)The number of IB applicants that received a grade 6 or below in Math HL.
4) The number of IB applicants that received a grade 6 or below in Math HL, that were made offers.
5) The average total of the unconditional offers for IB students.
6) Number of offers given below the standard entry requirements as listed on the website.
With regards to your recent FoI enquiry, as you have only identified yourself by the three letter acronym abn, please can you supply appropriate proof of your correct identity.
I am seeking this information as there is a possibility that we may exempt some of the information you have requested. In such cases, it is important that we are able to refer to your real name in order to allow you to request an internal review or ultimately complain to the ICO if you choose to do so, as both the LSE and the ICO do not accept pseudonyms in their tribunals.
Dr Paul R. Duller
Data Protection Officer (Interim)
The London School of Economics and Political Science
Houghton Street | London | WC2A 2AE
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now