Ally Tibbitt made this Rhyddid Gwybodaeth request to Improvement Service (Scotland) as part of a batch sent to 110 authorities
This authority is not subject to FOI law, so is not legally obliged to respond (manylion).
This request has been closed to new correspondence from the public body. Contact us if you think it ought be re-opened.
Dear Improvement Service (Scotland),
This is a Freedom of Information request. I am interested in information from held by your organisation that relates to the process of planning and preparing for a possible future when the UK may not be a member of the European Union ("Brexit").
1. How much has been spent on external consultants or support to advise on the implications and consequences of brexit, or recommend actions to mitigate any possible brexit impacts? If spend has occurred, please confirm the name of the supplier or suppliers and copies of any material produced by this process.
2. Please supply copies of any brexit planning documentation held by the organisation or consumed by senior management. This may include, but should not be limited to, Risk Assessments, Action Plans, Meeting minutes, Reports and presentations.
3. Please supply technical or advisory briefing documentation on brexit that has been produced by the organisation and supplied to other government agencies or bodies.
4. Please supply copies of any technical or advisory documentation that has been supplied to the agency from other public bodies that relates to Brexit contingency planning.
5. Please supply details of any assessment that has been made of the financial impact on the organisation, either positive or negative, of the brexit process. Has the organisation set-aside a contingency fund or invested as a direct consequence of the brexit process? If so, please provide summary details.
Please provide the requested information in electronic format. I look forward to hearing from you in due course.
The IS is not undertaking or commissioning any specific Brexit-related
work and we have not published any documentation relating to Brexit. We
are, however, working alongside other local government and related
partners in inputting to the COSLA Brexit Strategic Stakeholder Group.
The Improvement Service
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now