Dear Redcar and Cleveland Borough Council,
Please provide the answers to the questions below regarding Residential Care homes - Block Contracts - Respite Care.
1. Do you have any block contracts for Residential Care homes &/Or Respite Care? If yes, please advise how many Residential Care homes you have.
2. How many beds are under Block Contracts?
3. How much are these contracts worth?
4. Do you use an IT system to maximise the effectiveness of these contracts? If the answer is yes, please provide details of who you have the contract with.
5. When are these contracts in place till?
6. Who is the Head Of Commissioning dealing with these contracts?
FOI request - Ref FOI/14/0010
I wish to acknowledge receipt of your attached request for information.
I have asked the relevant officers of the Authority to commence enquiries immediately to find all applicable information relating to your request under the FOI Act and to supply any which is found to me.
Your request has to be processed within a maximum of 20 working days, which means the Council must provide you with the information it has (assuming no exemptions are claimed) by 30/01/2014. If it is possible to provide you with the information within a shorter timescale then that will be done.
Should you have any queries about this matter please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Please find attached our response to your FOI request
Protect Impact Level2
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now