Dear Your Homes Newcastle,
Could you please supply the information (if available) on the following please:
1) How many YHN owned properties on Weldon Crescent High Heaton NE7 7HX have asbestos in there construction/materials used in building?
If any how many require weekly/monthly/yearly maintenance?
2) How many of the tenants that rent the properties in Weldon Crescent High Heaton know about this?
3) Has there been any reports from tenants or any one employed for YHN/NCC about discovery/disturbance of asbestos in the YHN owned properties?
If so how many and provide details of report(s).
4) Has YHN found asbestos in any owned properties for Weldon Crescent High Heaton NE7 7HX over the past 5 years that YHN did not know was there?
If so how many and provide details of the report?
4) Has there been any extraction of asbestos carried out by yourselves or someone contracted on your behalf in the past 5 years?
If so please provide details.
Our Ref 30659
Dear Craig Snowdon
Thank you for your request for information received on 10/10/17, Daniel
McGuinness, Lead Communications Officer, who is based at Your Homes
Newcastle, Benton Park Road, will be dealing with your request.
We are required under the Freedom of Information Act to provide you with a
full response within 20 working days. In this case that would be by
If there is anything further you would like us to know about your request,
please contact  [Your Homes Newcastle request email] and quote reference
If you wish to complain about either the information we hold about you, or
the way this request for information has been handled, you have the right
to ask us to carry out an internal review.
You can do this by emailing us at [Your Homes Newcastle request email] or
writing to Information Requests, YHN House, Benton Road, Newcastle upon
Tyne, NE7 7LX with details.
If your concern is about inaccurate information, please tell us any
reference numbers associated with the inaccurate information and the
reason why you believe the information is inaccurate.
If you ask us to carry out an internal review and remain unhappy with the
outcome, you can raise a concern with the Information Commissioner at
ico.org.uk . The information Commissioner’s helpline can be contacted
on 0303 123 1113
1. mailto: [Your Homes Newcastle request email]
2. mailto:[Your Homes Newcastle request email]
Dear information.requests (YHN),
As it has been more than the allowed time for a information request to be handled and I have had no response as to why the I.R will be delayed I'm formally asking for a internal review.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now