Dear East Coast Community Healthcare CIC,
This is a Freedom of Information request for the following information. Please provide me with;
1. A list of the hospitals and related buildings in your trust that contain asbestos in surveys carried out over the last ten years. Please include the following
A. Building name
C. Type and degree of asbestos present
D. Whether it poses a health risk to staff and/or patients.
2. The date and outcome of the last independent audit, survey or inspection of each of these hospitals and their related buildings.
3. The details of any reported incidents of asbestos exposure in these hospitals between 2011 and 2016.
4. The number of hospital employees or patients that have pursued a claim against you for exposure to asbestos within your trust’s hospital buildings.
5. The number of these claims that have been settled.
6. The amount of money that has been paid in settlement of these claims (with and without your authority accepting responsibility).
I would like to receive a copy of this information electronically.
Please send me an email to confirm receipt of this request.
Thank you your email. As a Social Enterprise, East Coast Community Healthcare CIC is not subject to Freedom of Information Act requests as has been determined by the Information Commissioner's Office. Therefore we will not be responding to your request for information.
Andrea Dawson | Internal Communications Lead
East Coast Community Healthcare CIC
Headquarters |Hamilton House| Battery Green Road| Lowestoft | Suffolk | NR32 1DE
Consider the environment. Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.
Important: This message may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you should not disclose, copy or distribute information in this email or take any action in reliance on its contents; to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform the sender that this message has gone astray before deleting it. Thank you
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now