Dear Special Educational Needs Tribunal for Wales,
1. Can you tell us if any children have been awarded Applied Behavioural Analysis (ABA) provision within the last 12 months?
2. Can you tell us if any ABA provision awarded pursuant to a tribunal order in the last 12 months is carried out at in an ABA clinic?
3. Can you tell us if any ABA provision awarded pursuant to a tribunal order in the last 12 months is carried out at in a home environment?
4. Can you tell us if any ABA provision awarded pursuant to a tribunal order in the last 12 months is carried out at home and in an ABA clinic?
5. Can you tell us whether SENTW has any guidance for its tribunal panel to deal with any aggressive or adversarial approaches taken by local authorities against parents (such as late filing of evidence); if such documents exist please provide a copy;
6. Can you provide any policy documents/guidance that SENTW uses or follows for the purposes of choosing panel members?;
7. Does SENTW have any policy or guidance which requires SENTW panel members not to be made up by a majority of ex local authority employees?;
8. During the past 12 months have any children over the age of five years old received ABA as part of flexi schooling or home education programme?
Mr N Gittings
Dear Mr Gittings,
Please find attached response to your request.
Tribiwnlys Anghenion Addysgol Arbennig Cymru/Special Educational Needs
Tribunal for Wales
Uned Tribiwnlysoedd Cymru/Welsh Tribunals Unit
Rhif ffôn/Tel: 01597 829805
Facs/Fax: 01597 829801
E-bost/E-mail: [email address]
Mae TAAAC yn hapus I dderbyn unrhyw gyfathrebiad yn y gymrag neu yn
SENTW is happy to receive communication in Welsh or English
On leaving the Government Secure Intranet this email was certified virus
free. Communications via the GSi may be automatically logged, monitored
and/or recorded for legal purposes.
Wrth adael Mewnrwyd Ddiogel y Llywodraeth nid oedd unrhyw feirws yn
gysylltiedig â’r neges hon. Mae’n ddigon posibl y bydd unrhyw ohebiaeth
drwy’r GSi yn cael ei logio, ei monitro a/neu ei chofnodi yn awtomatig am
1. mailto:[email address]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now