Dear Poole Borough Council,
Please could you provide the following information regarding your current Software System:
1. What Software Systems are currently used by the Council for Planning, Building control and Public Protection/Licensing/Environmental Health and Local Land Charges?
2. When does each contract expire?
3. Do you have any planned upgrades of the software? If so, when?
4. How much does each system cost annually?
5. Are you planning to go to market for a different Software System? If so, when?
6. How many users / licenses for each system do you have?
7. Who is the person responsible for your Software System? Please provide full name, title and contact information if possible.
Thank you for your email.
Requests submitted under the Freedom of Information Act and Environmental
Information Regulations will be responded to within 20 working days.
Reviews of our responses to Freedom of Information or Environmental
Information Regulation requests will also be responded to within 20
Requests for personal information under Subject Access Request will be
responded to within 30 calendar days once we have received all the
If we need more time to respond to any request for any of the above, we
will contact you to advise you.
DISCLAIMER: This email and any files transmitted with it may be
confidential, legally privileged and protected in law and are intended
solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. The
copyright in all documentation is the property of the Borough of Poole and
this email and any documentation must not be copied or used other than as
strictly necessary for the purpose of this email, without prior written
consent which may be subject to conditions. Any view or opinions presented
are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of
the Borough of Poole. The Borough of Poole reserves the right to inspect
incoming and outgoing emails. If you have received this email in error
please contact the sender by return and confirm that its contents have
Dear Sagacity Associates
Thank you for your request submitted under the Freedom of Information Act
for which our response is attached.
Information Governance Team
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now