Aplication form to Extend "leave to remain" under human rights,outside the rule and when to apply

Roedd y cais yn llwyddiannus.

Dear Home Office,
I have "leave to remain" visa under human rights ground by article 8 european convention ,outside the rule on exceptional basis(family life).
It was for 30 months and expires this september 10 2017.
Which is the correct application form to fill up for renewal/extension and should I submit application before 28 days of expity date or within 28 days from expiry date?

Yours faithfully,

No Reply,

Dear Mahendra,

Thank you for using UKVI Contact Centre Services for enquiry Reference #
170811-000982. We hope that we answered your enquiry to your satisfaction.
Please take a moment to complete our short survey.

[1]Click here to take this survey.

If you have any further enquiries please visit our website at

Kind regards,

UKVI Contact Centre

Website: [3]www.gov.uk/home-office



Visible links
1. http://contact-ukvi.homeoffice.gov.uk/ci...
2. http://contact-ukvi.homeoffice.gov.uk/rd...
3. http://contact-ukvi.homeoffice.gov.uk/rd...

UK Visas and Immigration,

Dear Mahendra
Thank you for your enquiry dated 11th August regarding extending extension of your visa.
By the information giving by yourself, the application you will need to extend your visa
will be the FLR (HRO)
Please follow the link below.
Please note the onus is upon individual customers to ensure that they satisfy the
requirements set out in the guidance material. The guidance material accompanies each and
every application form. UK Visas and Immigration is not able to give, indicate or advise
upon the outcome of any such application prior to it being given full and careful
Directing you to the guidance material is the only advice we can give you. If you need
any further help you should seek independent immigration advice. Immigration advisers can
help you with immigration matters, including completion of forms and representing you at
a tribunal. The Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) regulates
immigration advisers, which mean they must meet certain standards.
Please see the below link to find an immigration adviser:



UKVI Contact Centre

Website: [3]www.gov.uk/home-office




Visible links
1. Click to follow link: https://www.gov.uk/government/publicatio...
2. Click to follow link: https://www.gov.uk/find-an-immigration-a...
3. http://www.gov.uk/home-office

Gadawodd Kamran Ali anodiad ()

Hi, please can you update us on which application form did you use?