Dear Western Cheshire Primary Care Trust (PCT),
In light of your trusts responsibility for commissioning the existing direct enhanced services payment scheme, I would be grateful if could you provide the following information:
1) The overall total of GP surgeries in your trusts area
2) The overall total of GP surgeries in your trusts area who are currently in receipt of direct enhanced services and are therefore expected to offer annual health checks for people with a learning disability.
3) This number as a percentage of the total number of GP surgeries within your trusts area.
4) The names of those GP surgeries in your trusts area currently in receipt of direct enhanced services and therefore offering annual health checks .
5) Any postcode districts within your trusts region that have no GP surgeries in receipt of direct enhanced services and therefore no GP surgeries offering annual health checks.
I look forward to your response.
Thank you for your FOI request.
Please note that a full response will be provided within 20 working days
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now