Dear Sir or Madam,
As of January 2009, please could you tell me:
1) How many allotment sites are there in the Council area for which the council has access to waiting list data?
2) In total, how many plots are on these sites ?
3) In total, how many people are on these waiting lists for an allotment?
4) Are any of these waiting lists closed to further applications?
5) How many sites are there in total in the Council area?
Thank you for submitting a Freedom of Information request. I will
endeavour to respond within 20 working days and if I think the
request requires extra time then I will contact you and let you
If you have any queries then please contact me on 01303 853444
Claire Thomas Freedom of Information Officer Legal and Democratic
The Council has transferred ownership and management of allotments
to Folkestone Town Council. You will need to redirect your enquiry
L. Avory - Town Clerk Folkestone Town Council 4/5 Princes Gate
George Laner Folkestone Kent CT20 1RH
Tel: 01303 257946
Regards Claire Thomas Freedom of Information Officer
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now