Allied Health Professionals

Jack Foster made this Rhyddid Gwybodaeth request to Warrington and Halton Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

This request has been closed to new correspondence. Contact us if you think it should be reopened.

Roedd y cais yn llwyddiannus.

Dear Warrington and Halton Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust,

I would like to request that you provide the following information under the Freedom of Information Act:

1) Please can you confirm what your total spend on Allied Health Professional (AHP) agency staff was during the financial year 2014-15?
Can you please break this financial information down by AHP specialism:
• Arts Therapists,
• Chiropodist/Podiatrist,
• Dietician,
• Occupational Therapist,
• Physiotherapist,
• Prosthetist / Orthotist,
• Imaging Professionals,
• Speech / Language Professionals.

2) Please can you confirm the names of the organisation/s you procure temporary Allied Health Professionals (AHP) from?

To provide additional clarity on my request, ‘temporary Allied Health Professionals’ is to mean all persons who are AHPs and are not on permanent contracts of employment with the Board, but are supplied via employment agencies.

Yours faithfully,

Jack Foster

Dear Sir


Freedom of Information Act 2000 –Ref No: 15-220


Response to request dated 28/05/2015 made under the Freedom of Information
Act 2000



AHP Agency Spend 2014-15 Summary £
Agency Occupational Therapist 549,716
Agency Physiotherapist 332,346
Agency Radiographer 159,504
Total AHP's 1,041,566



HCL Healthcare Ltd
ID Medical
Orchard Medical Recruitment Ltd
Piers Meadows
RIG Medical Recruit Ltd
Sanctuary Personnel Ltd
Sensible Locums Ltd



If you are dissatisfied with the way your request for information has been
handled you can contact the complaints team to request a review by writing

Complaints Manager, Patient Relations, Kendrick Wing, Warrington Hospital,
Lovely Lane, Warrington, WA5 1QG. 

If you are dissatisfied with the outcome of this internal review you can
submit a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office. You can do
this by writing to: 

FOI / EIR Complaints Resolution, Information Commissioner's Office,
Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF.

Alternatively you can complete an electronic complaints form and submit it
to the Information Commissioner’s Office via email. I have included a link
below for your convenience which explains how to complain to the
Information Commissioner’s Office.



Please find a link to a Freedom of Information satisfaction survey which
we would be extremely grateful if you could complete.





Mr Mark Ashton

Information Governance and Corporate Records Manager – IT Department

Warrington and Halton Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Direct Dial: 01925 635911

Internal Ext: 5673

IT Dept, Kendrick Wing, Warrington Hospital, Warrington, WA5 1QG






dangos adrannau a ddyfynnir