Please provide for Winsford E-Act
1) The policy which is causing alarms to be sounded on a regular basis at 7am .
2) The assessment impact this anti social effect is having on local residents.
3) The number of residents the school has consulted with over this anti social sounding of alarms at 7am.
4) The study that states 7am is the only time the anti social alarms can be sounded as opposed to any other time, such as lunch times or after school times.
5) A copy of the leaflet sent to residents explaining and appologising for this noise when residents many of which are elderly are asleep.
M D Pope
Dear M D Pope
Please find attached E-ACT's holding response to your FOI request.
Ms Abi Onatade
For and on behalf of E-ACT
Tel: 020 3176 3891
Mobile: 07872 420663
Email: [email address]
3rd Floor, 10 Whitfield Street, London, W1T 2RE
T +44 (0) 203 176 3882 E [email address]
F +44 (0) 203 176 3880 W www.E-ACT.org.uk
Registered Office: E-ACT, 2-6 Cannon Street, London, EC4M 6YH Company No. 652 6376
E-ACT is a charitable company limited by guarantee
Don’t forget to like and follow us on and - click the symbols to get to our pages.
I would like to close this foi request. The information is no longer needed.
M D Pope
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now