Dear NAViGO Health and Social Care CIC,
1. Can you please provide me with the name, contact number & email address of the person responsible for agreeing temporary nursing agency contracts for your Trust?
2. Please list your current employment agencies that you are using, how often you are currently using temporary agencies for nursing staff. Answer: The nursing agencies we currently have listed and able to supply are:
3. Along with the above information can you please provide details on how often this is reviewed and the trusts current/future plans for recruitment agencies?
3) From March 2022 to June 2022, which clinical areas have you requested for shifts for
off framework agencies (Adult Nursing, Mental Health, Community Hospitals)? [Please break down numbered shift requests for each area.]
Acute Nursing – X number of requests
Mental Health – X number of requests
Community Hospitals – X number of requests
4. Finally if you can also provide details of the names of the decision makers who ultimately decide which agencies the Trust use?
NAViGO are only subject to data requests from our local commissioner, therefore we will not be providing a response to the FOI request.
Please note I work Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 9.30am – 2.30pm and Wednesday 9.30 – midday
Senior Performance Analyst
NAViGO Health and Social Care CIC
Providing award winning services that we would be happy for our family to use
Tel: (01472) 583028
Email: [email address]
Team email: [email address]
NAViGO House, 3 – 7 Brighowgate, Grimsby, North East Lincolnshire, DN32 0QE
NAViGO Health and Social Care CIC (formerly North East Lincolnshire Mental Health Services), trading as NAViGO, is a not for profit Social Enterprise providing services to the NHS and beyond. Registered in England and Wales with Company Registration No.: 07458926. Registered Office: Navigo House, 3 – 7 Brighowgate, Grimsby, DN32 0QE
The contents of this email are not necessarily the policy or opinion of NAViGO or any person employed by this organisation. This transmission is intended only for the named recipient(s) and is confidential in nature. If received in error, please return it to the sender and destroy any copies immediately.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now