Dear Tees, Esk and Wear Valleys NHS Foundation Trust,
1. Can you please provide me with the name, contact number & email address of the person responsible for agreeing temporary nursing agency contracts for your Trust?
2. Please list your current employment agencies that you are using, how often you are currently using temporary agencies for nursing staff. Answer: The nursing agencies we currently have listed and able to supply are:
3. Along with the above information can you please provide details on how often this is reviewed and the trusts current/future plans for recruitment agencies?
3) From March 2022 to June 2022, which clinical areas have you requested for shifts for
off framework agencies (Adult Nursing, Mental Health, Community Hospitals)? [Please break down numbered shift requests for each area.]
Acute Nursing – X number of requests
Mental Health – X number of requests
Community Hospitals – X number of requests
4. Finally if you can also provide details of the names of the decision makers who ultimately decide which agencies the Trust use?
Thank you for your Freedom of Information request, response attached.
If you have any concerns about the way your request has been handled; the response received, or any ‘exemption’ decision you should, in the first instance contact me to try to resolve them. If you are not happy with the outcome you can write to our Personal Assistant at the address below and make a request for an internal review.
Corporate Affairs & Involvement
Tees, Esk and Wear Valleys NHS Foundation Trust West Park Hospital Edward Pease Way Darlington DL2 2TS
Email – [email address]
If you are not satisfied with the outcome of the internal review, you can then write to the Information Commissioner:
FOI/EIR Complaints Resolution
Information Commissioner’s Office
In line with the Information Commissioner’s directive on the disclosure of information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 your request will form part of our disclosure record. Therefore a version of our response which will protect your anonymity will be posted on the Trust’s website under the Publication Scheme.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now