A-level and IB grades achieved by those who enrolled on the LLB (M100) course in autumn 2019
John Dimitroulopoulos made this Rhyddid Gwybodaeth request to Queen Mary University of London
This request has been closed to new correspondence. Contact us if you think it should be reopened.
I would like to request the following information about your single honours law course (please exclude any data on joint honours law courses from your reply).
1. The number of students who enrolled in 2019.
2. A complete, anonymised list of the A-level results achieved by each of the students who enrolled in 2019. Please break this down by student (e.g. Candidate 1 got A*AA, Candidate 2 got AAA, etc.)
3. A complete, anonymised list of the IB total points achieved by each of the students who enrolled in 2019. Please break this down by student (e.g. Candidate 1 got 35 points out of 45, Candidate 2 got 38 points out of 45, etc.)
Thank you in advance for your reply!
Dear John Dimitroulopoulos,
Thank you for your email of 17^th January.
I am pleased to provide the following responses.
1. 187 students enrolled on the M100 programme in 2019/20.
2. Please find attached the results of those enrollers who took A Levels
If you are dissatisfied with this response, you may ask QMUL to conduct a
review of this decision. To do this, please contact the College in
writing (including by fax, letter or email), describe the original
request, explain your grounds for dissatisfaction, and include an address
for correspondence. You have 40 working days from receipt of this
communication to submit a review request. When the review process has
been completed, if you are still dissatisfied, you may ask the Information
Commissioner to intervene. Please see www.ico.org.uk for details.
Records & Information Compliance Manager
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now