Dear Downing College, Cambridge,
I’d like to request information about applicants for the A100 course for the 2018/19 cycle at Downing College.
Can I know:
- The number of applicants, the number of applicants shortlisted for interview and the number of applicants given offers at the college.
- The range of BMAT scores in all 3 sections (listed separately) for all applicants
- The range of BMAT scores in all 3 sections (listed separately) for applicants shortlisted for interview
- The range of BMAT scores in all 3 sections (listed separately) for offer holders
- Range of number of A*s at GCSE for applicants, applicants shortlisted for interview and offer holders.
Dear L. Crawley,
Thank you for your FoI request to Downing College. I am pleased to provide
you with the following information:
Range of BMAT scores
Total number Section 1 Section 2 Section 3 number of A*s
Applications 74 2.6 - 6.7 2.6 - 8.6 1.5 - 4.5 0 - 12
Shortlisted for 49 3.4 - 6.7 3.4 - 8.6 1.5 - 4.5 1 - 12
Offer holders 17 4.4 - 6.7 4.0 - 8.6 2.0 - 4.5 7 - 11
Number placed in 12
Further information about making a request to the College, including your
legal rights if you are not satisfied with our response may be found at
Downing College, Cambridge
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now