Information Governance Team ● The Parkhouse Building ● Kingmoor Business Park ● Carlisle ● Cumbria ● CA6 4SJ
T: 01228 221234 ● E: firstname.lastname@example.org PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL
21 September 2022
Dear Toby Smith Freedom of Information Act 2000, Reference: FOI-57521-2022
The council has completed its search relating to your request about risk management systems received
on Fri, 16 Sep 2022. Request
1. What Software Systems are currently used by the Council (please identify each system if more than one is
• Programme and / or Project management?
• Risk Management recording and reporting
2. When do the contracts expire for each software system used?
3. Do you have any planned changes or upgrades of the software currently used? If so, when?
4. If you do not have a system how are programmes and projects managed currently?
5. Who is the person responsible for the identified Software Systems? Please provide ful name, title and
contact information if possible. Response
The council does hold information within the definition of your request.
1a. No corporate system in place
1b. No corporate system in place
2. Not applicable
3. Not applicable
4. Various – including MS Project, MS Excel, ServiceNOW
5. Stefan Sabuda, Senior Manager – ICT, email@example.com, 07786 198730 Disclaimer
Most of the information that we provide in response to requests submitted under the Freedom of Information
Act 2000 and Environmental Information Regulations 2004 wil be subject to copyright protection. In most
cases the copyright wil be owned by Cumbria County Council. However the copyright in other information
may be owned by another person or organisation, as indicated on the information itself.
You are free to use any information supplied in this response for your own non-commercial research or private
study purposes. The information may also be used for any other purpose al owed by a limitation or exception
in copyright law, such as news reporting. However, any other type of re-use, for example by publishing the
information in analogue or digital form, including on the internet, wil require the permission of the copyright
owner. Where the copyright owner is the council you wil need to make an application under the Re-use of
Public Sector Information Regulations 2005.
For information where the copyright is owned by another person or organisation you must apply to the owner
to obtain their permission.
If you are dissatisfied with the way the council has responded to your request you can request an Internal
Review. If you would like to request a Review please contact the Information Governance Team using the
details at the top of this letter.
If you have any issues relating to this letter you should attempt to resolve them, in the first instance, with the
council, by requesting an Internal Review. If you would like to request a Review please contact the
Information Governance Team using the details at the top of this letter.
Further information can be found on the council’s website: http://www.cumbria.gov.uk/council-
Information Governance Team