Mae hwn yn fersiwn HTML o atodiad i'r cais Rhyddid Gwybodaeth 'MPhil Development Studies (Previous Educational Institution)'.

Miss Zoe Allwood 
FOI Manager 
J Bateman 
By email 
Reference: FOI-2021-249 
7 April 2021 
Dear Mr Bateman, 
Your request was received on 16 March 2021 and I am dealing with it under the terms of the Freedom 
of Information Act 2000 (‘the Act’). 
You asked: 
Please may you provide the following in an excel spreadsheet for the years 17/18, 18/19, 19/20 
and 20/21 for the course MPhil in Development Studies: 
1)Total number of applicants for each year with a note of how many of the applicants have 
studied in the UK for their undergraduate degree. 
2)Total number of offers for each year with a note of how many of the offer holders have studied 
in the UK for their undergraduate degree. 
3) Applicants for each year broken down by the university they have attended for undergraduate 
study (tallying the total number of applicants from each higher education institution eg. UCL: 5, 
Leeds: 20 ... etc) 
4) Offer holders for each year broken down by the university they have attended for 
undergraduate study (tallying the total number of offer holders from each higher education 
institution eg. UCL: 2, Leeds: 8 ... etc) 

This information is attached. 
Please note that the attached document should not be copied, reproduced or used except in 
accordance with the law of copyright. 
If you are unhappy with the service you have received in relation to your request and wish to make a 
complaint or request an internal review of this decision, you should contact us quoting the reference 
number above. The University would normally expect to receive your request for an internal review 
within 40 working days of the date of this letter and reserves the right not to review a decision where 
The Old Schools 
Trinity Lane 
Cambridge, CB2 1TN 
Tel: +44 (0) 1223 764142 
Fax: +44 (0) 1223 332332 

there has been undue delay in raising a complaint. If you are not content with the outcome of your 
review, you may apply directly to the Information Commissioner for a decision. Generally, the 
Information Commissioner cannot make a decision unless you have exhausted the complaints 
procedure provided by the University. The Information Commissioner may be contacted at: The 
Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF 
Yours sincerely, 
Zoe Allwood