Eva Wilson (Georgia Dening) firstname.lastname@example.org
21 January 2021 Our Ref: UKSBS-FOI2021-004
Thank you for your request for information dated 21 January 2021 concerning:
DDaT19291 Collaboration and File Sharing Workspace:
The details we require are:
• Suppliers who applied for inclusion on each framework/contract and were
successful & not successful at the PQQ & ITT stages
• Actual spend on this contract/framework (and any sub lots), from the start of
the contract to the current date
• Start date & duration of framework
• Is there an extension clause in the framework(s)/contract(s) and, if so, the
duration of the extension?
• Has a decision been made yet on whether the framework(s)/contract(s) are
being either extended or renewed?
• Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for this contract?
Your request is being handled under the terms of the Freedom of Information Act
Your request will now be considered, and you will receive a response within the
statutory timescale of 20 working days as defined by the Act, which means you will
hear from us on or before 18 February 2021.
Yours sincerely, UKSBS Freedom of Information Team
Polaris House, North Star Avenue, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN2 1FF www.uksbs.co.uk
UK Shared Business Services Ltd (UK SBS). Registered in England and Wales as a limited company.
Company Number 6330639. Registered Office Polaris House, North Star Avenue, Swindon, Wiltshire SN2 1FF