Mae hwn yn fersiwn HTML o atodiad i'r cais Rhyddid Gwybodaeth 'Council Tax Contribution for Highway Maintenance in Forest Hill OX33 1DZ'.

Our reference:  16669 EIR 
16 April 2020 
Dear Mr Akielan, 
Thank you for your request of 21 March 2020 in which you asked for the following information: 
As I have made several posts through FixMyStreet for the unblocking of road gullies directly 
outside my house to no avail I would like to know how much of my Council Tax is paid to Oxford 
County Council for Highway Maintenance and transport.  
In total 9% of the Oxfordshire County Council element of your Council Tax bill goes 
towards expenditure on Highway Maintenance and Transport. Therefore, depending on the 
Council Tax band of your home, the total amount of your Council Tax bill which goes 
towards funding Highway Maintenance and Transport expenditure is as follows: 
Band A 

Band B  
Band C 
Band D 
Band E 
Band F  
Band G  
Band H 
Internal review 
If you are dissatisfied with the service or response to your request, you can ask for an internal 
review as follows: 
  •  Contact the Freedom of Information team in Law & Governance:  
•  Write to the Freedom of Information team at the FREEPOST address:  
Freedom of Information Team 
Oxfordshire County Council 
Oxford OX1 1YA 
If you remain dissatisfied with the handling of your request or complaint, you have a right to appeal 
to the Information Commissioner at:  
The Information Commissioner's Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 
Telephone: 0303 123 1113 Website: 
Please let me know if you have further enquiries. I would be grateful if you could use the reference 
number given at the top of this email. 
Yours sincerely, 
Matthew Barlow 
Senior Financial Adviser 
Oxfordshire County Council