This is an HTML version of an attachment to the Freedom of Information request 'Supported living'.

Worcestershire County Council 
Nara C 
County Hall 
Spetchley Road 
WR5 2NP 

5th April 2019 
Reference: 653450 
Dear Nara,  
Freedom of Information Act 2000 - Information request regarding Supported living 
Thank you for contacting Worcestershire County Council. Your request for information 
has now been considered and the information you have asked for is provided below.  
Your request:  

1.  The list of all Supported living organisations in Worcestershire.  
This information is already available here:
2.  The contact name and phone number including email address of the supported 
living commissioner for children and young people 
Worcestershire County Council does not have a supported living 
commissioner for children; we can however provide the following;  

•  Craig Wheeler – Placement and Resources Manager, Residential and 
Placement Services (Childrens) - 
01905 846468 

•  Martine Bishop – Commissioning Manager, Supported Living (Adult 
Services) / 01905 843643 
3.  Is there a shortage of providing accommodation for young people with complex 
learning disabilities in Worcestershire  
Please note that questions or requests for comment rather than for specific 
information do not qualify as a valid request under the FOIA. Further 
information about what is considered a valid FOI can be found online at:

4.  Is there a shortage of providing accommodation for adults with complex learning 
disabilities in Worcestershire 
See response provided in question 3.  
I draw your attention to the copyright statement and the Reuse of Public Sector 
Information section attached.  
If you have a complaint in relation to your request, please contact: 
Consumer Relations Department  
Worcestershire County Council 
County Hall 
Spetchley Road 
WR5 2NP 
Tel:  01905 84 6364 
If you remain dissatisfied with our response, you have the right to complain to the 
Information Commissioner at: 
Information Commissioner's Office 
Wycliffe House Water Lane 
SK9 5AF 
Tel: 0303 123 1113 (local rate) or 01625 545 745 (national rate) 
Yours sincerely, 
Jeremy Hanley-Keeley 
Information Access Officer 

Worcestershire County Council 
Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 
Section 11A Freedom of Information Act 2001 and 
Re-Use of Public Sector Information Regulations 2005 
The enclosed documents are supplied to you by Worcestershire County Council 
pursuant to its statutory duties under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and/or the 
Environmental Information Regulations 2004 and are subject to copyright protection.  In 
most cases Worcestershire County Council will own the copyright.  However, we draw 
your attention to the fact that some or all the documents may be the copyright of another 
person or organisation. 
The copyright owner of the information contained within the documents supplied to you 
in this case is Worcestershire County Council [and][or] a third party. 
Documents where the copyright is owned by Worcestershire County Council  
For documents where the copyright is owned by Worcestershire County Council you are 
free to re-use any of the documents supplied in any format or medium for the following 
purposes: for personal use including non-commercial research purposes, private study, 
internal circulation within your organisation or for the purposes of news reporting. 
However this is subject to the information contained within the documents being used 
accurately and not in a misleading context. You should also identify Worcestershire 
County Council as the source of the information. You can find more information about 
our implied terms of re-use at:
However, if you would like to re-use our documents for other purposes e.g. publishing 
them or using them commercially, then you will need to make a formal application under 
the Re-Use of Public Sector Information Regulations 2005.  
You can make a formal application for re-use by writing to the Information Access 
Officer, Worcestershire County Council, County Hall, Spetchley Road, Worcester, WR5 
2NP. Full guidance on how to make an application to re-use our information can be 
found in our Re-Use Policy at:
Documents where the copyright is owned by a Third Party 
For documents where the copyright is owned by an organisation or person other than 
Worcestershire County Council, you will need to apply direct to the copyright owner to 
re-use them.  Where possible we can help you identify the copyright owner[s] and their 
contact details. 
Compliance with intellectual property right legislation is solely your responsibility and 
Worcestershire County council accepts no liability for infringement of any intellectual 
property rights, including but not limited to copyright. 
Re-Use and Copyright Notice version 3.3, Feb 2016