Mae hwn yn fersiwn HTML o atodiad i'r cais Rhyddid Gwybodaeth 'Vulnerable people and Universal Credit'.

Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) 
Central Freedom of Information Team 
Our reference: FoI 3711 
  4 October2017 
Dear Dan Manville, 
Thank you for your Freedom of Information request received on 7 September 
2017.   You asked:- 
‘On reading the guidance on UC full service in the Parliamentary document 
repository recently I could not find the word "vulnerable" in any of the dozen or 
so excerpts I searched in. 
I would like to know; other than the "identifying people with complex needs" or 
"assisted digital" guidance, whether there is any guidance for Universal Credit 
staff on how to treat vulnerable people such as those with severe mental 
health problems or learning difficulties.’ 
DWP Response 
The guidance you have requested is in ‘Health’, ‘Sanctions’ and ‘Payment’ 
guidance in the House of Commons library which can be found in the following 
For ease of reference I also enclose a copy of the guidance. 
If you have any queries about this letter please contact me quoting the 
reference number above.   
Yours sincerely, 
DWP Central FoI Team 
Your right to complain under the Freedom of Information Act 

If you are not happy with this response you may request an internal review by e-mailing or by writing to: DWP, Central FoI Team,  
Caxton House, Tothill Street, SW1H 9NA. Any review request should be submitted within two 
months of the date of this letter.  
If you are not content with the outcome of the internal review you may apply directly to the 
Information Commissioner’s Office for a decision. Generally the Commissioner cannot make a 
decision unless you have exhausted our own complaints procedure. The Information 
Commissioner can be contacted at: The Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, 
Water Lane, Wilmslow Cheshire SK9 5AF  or telephone 0303 123 1113 or 01625 545745