Mae hwn yn fersiwn HTML o atodiad i'r cais Rhyddid Gwybodaeth 'Proposed changes to the junction of Harrowby Street, Edgware Road and Burwood Place'.

Your right to appeal 
If you are dissatisfied with the way TfL has handled your information request, you can ask us to 
conduct an internal review of our decision. The internal review will be conducted by someone who 
was not involved in the processing of your original request, in accordance with the complaints 
procedure published on our website at 
Requests for internal review should be addressed to: 
Information Access Manager 
Information Governance 
Floor 7, Windsor House  
42-50 Victoria Street  
SW1H 0TL  
Complaints to the Information Commissioner 
If, following the internal review, you remain dissatisfied with the way TfL has handled your request, 
then you can take your complaint to:  
Information Commissioner’s Office  
Wycliffe House  
Water Lane  
SK9 5AF  
A complaint form is available on the Information Commissioner’s Office website at