Mae hwn yn fersiwn HTML o atodiad i'r cais Rhyddid Gwybodaeth 'Current Staff – Contact Details'.

Dr James Knapton 
Information Compliance Officer 
Austin Bond 
By email 
Reference: FOI-2016-124 
1 April 2016 
Dear Mr Bond, 
Your request was received on 4 March 2016 and I am dealing with it under the terms of the Freedom of 
Information Act 2000 (‘the Act’). 
You asked: 
Please may I request the names, office telephone numbers and job titles of current staff that 
work in the following departments or are involved with: 
     Marketing &/or Communications 
     Public/External Relations 
This should include staff who work centrally within The University of Cambridge as well as any 
relevant staff from each Faculty/Department/School. 

Staff in the central administrative offices with such functions are listed at,,
No list is held that shows all staff with such functions in each of the numerous individual Schools, 
Faculties, Departments and other academic units as listed at The 
University has estimated that the time required to locate, retrieve and extract this information would 
considerably surpass 18 hours of staff time charged at £25 per hour, and therefore that this aspect of 
The Old Schools 
Trinity Lane 
Cambridge, CB2 1TN 
Tel: +44 (0) 1223 764142 
Fax: +44 (0) 1223 332332 

your request exceeds the appropriate limit of £450 as set out in the Freedom of Information and Data 
Protection (Appropriate Limit and Fees) Regulations 2004. 
If you are unhappy with the service you have received in relation to your request and wish to make a 
complaint or request an internal review of this decision, you should write to Dr Kirsty Allen, Head of the 
Registrary’s Office, quoting the reference above, at The Old Schools, Trinity Lane, Cambridge, CB2 
1TN or send an email marked for her attention to The University would normally 
expect to receive your request for an internal review within 40 working days of the date of this letter and 
reserves the right not to review a decision where there has been undue delay in raising a complaint. If 
you are not content with the outcome of your review, you may apply directly to the Information 
Commissioner for a decision. Generally, the Information Commissioner cannot make a decision unless 
you have exhausted the complaints procedure provided by the University. The Information 
Commissioner may be contacted at: The Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water 
Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF (
Yours sincerely, 
James Knapton