Public authorities

Found 8 public authorities in the category ‘Research councils’

Also called AHRC.
22 requests.
Also called ESRC.
28 requests.
Also called EPSRC.
21 requests.
Also called NERC. Component institutions of NERC, The British Geological Survey and the British Antarctic Survey are listed separately.
35 requests.
Also called RCUK. Research Councils UK is a strategic partnership of the UK Research Councils established in 2002.[1] Please consider if your request would be better...
19 requests.
Also called STFC. Formed in 2007 from the merger of the Particle Physics and Astronomy Research Council (PPARC) with the Council for the Central Laboratory of the Resear...
24 requests.

Can't find the one you want?

Show only...

Beginning with

Central government

Defunct bodies


Emergency services

Environment and agriculture

Groups of public authorities


Law making bodies, the courts and the legal system

Local and regional

Media and culture

Military and security services




Transport and infrastructure