Livewest is a housing association which owns and manages over 36,000 homes across the South West, from Cornwall to Gloucestershire.This organisation is probably not subject to the Freedom of Information Act. The Information Commissioner has in the past ruled that Housing Associations are subject to the Environmental Information Regulations * but recently the position has become less clear-cut. Courts may rule that information requested from this body ought be released under Article 10 of the European Convention on Human Rights. We're happy for people to make requests to LiveWest in public via our service; such requests and their responses, could help inform the public debate on the degree to which access to information legislation should apply to this body. A number of entities trade as "Livewest":
- LiveWest Homes Limited is a charitable community benefit society, registered with the Financial Conduct Authority number: 7724 and with the Homes and Communities Agency number 4873. VAT: 568873378 (Parent).
- Arc Developments South West Limited, a private company limited by guarantee without share capital, company number: 05716836, VAT: 870111559.
- LiveWest Properties Limited, company number: 10110021.
- LiveWest Treasury Limited, company number: 06392963.
- Great Western Assured Growth Limited, company number: 02525892.
- LiveWest Capital plc, company number: 08691017.
- LiveWest Charitable Housing Limited, a charitable registered society, company number: 19165R.
- Westco Properties Limited, company number: 02677745, VAT: 784460504.
Awaiting internal review.
Only requests made using WhatDoTheyKnow are shown. ?