Independent Case Examiner
An ombudsman, also called Independent Case Examiner
The Independent Case Examiner's Office was set up in 1997 to provide a FREE complaints review service to people wanting to complain about the Child Support Agency. Since then the office has taken on responsibility for looking at complaints about:
- Child Support Agency
- Debt Management
- Pension, Disability and Carers Service
- Financial Assistance Scheme
- Jobcentre Plus (including most Work Provider services)
- Child Maintenance and Enforcement Division (Northern Ireland)
- Northern Ireland Social Security Agency
- Independent Living Fund
Information not held.
Only requests made using WhatDoTheyKnow are shown. ?