Homes England

A public authority

This body became known as Homes England on 11 January 2018, it was previously part of the Homes and Communities Agency. (The regulatory arm of the agency became The Regulator of Social Housing.)

As of Monday 1 December 2008, the Housing Corporation split into two new agencies. The Homes and Communities Agency (HCA) and the Tenant Services Authority (TSA). The HCA was responsible for requests in relation to buying an affordable home or about investment in social housing (including grant funding, bidding, and design and quality standards).

238 requests

(page 3)