Department for Work and Pensions

A ministerial department, also called DWP

The DWP is responsible for welfare and pension policy, it is the largest of all UK Government Departments.[1] Requests to the Pensions Service, Disabilities and Carers Service and Jobcentre plus can be made via the DWP which is their parent department. The Department is lead by the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions.

We have noticed a large number of requests for a form designated "INF2"; there are many UK Government forms with such a designation, but those our users appear to be seeking offer advice on "other help you may be entitled to". There are three versions of the form aimed at those receiving Job Seekers' Allowance, Pension Credit and Income Support; they were released on the 15th of December 2017 in response to a request. Please only make a new request if the information already published does not meet your needs.

9368 requests

(page 3)