Committee on Chemicals and Materials of Construction For Use in Public Water Supply and Swimming Pools

An advisory body and a body that is now defunct

The Committee changed its name in January 2001 to "Committee on Products and Processes in Public Water Supply" (CPP), and this was disbanded in April 2007.

This authority no longer exists, so you cannot make a request to it.

1 request
Dear Mr Jones Please see the attached letter in reply to your request for information, our reference RFI 3240 Yours sincerely Judith Bibaud Drinking...

Only requests made using WhatDoTheyKnow are shown. ?