Business Services Organisation (Northern Ireland)
As a result of re-organisation of Health & Social Services in Northern Ireand, from April 2009 the Business Services Organisation consolidates the following:
- Services that were provided by the Central Services Agency (excluding Research & Development),
- The Office for Research Ethics Committees Northern Ireland (ORECNI),
- Regional Supplies Service,
- HSC Superannuation Branch,
- Internal Audit
- Directorate of Information Systems (DIS),
- Some functions currently performed by the Family Practitioner Services in existing Boards, and miscellaneous elements, of DHSSPS and Board services.
Only requests made using WhatDoTheyKnow are shown. ?